Thursday, November 30, 2006

Me & my lil brother…

If you've got a younger brother, you'll know what a brother he can be! Sometimes I wish if my little brother would just disappear! Brothers are such a pain to live with. They always get in the way of everything and ruin everything. They also never appreciate what you do for them. He’s always a loudmouth and snitches on me and drives me insane by getting his own way. Grrr! My brother always gets his own way and annoys us when I have friends over. Sometimes, late at night, my brother sits in his darkened room watching television without any sound and laughing hysterically. His giggling is punctuated by one-sided, ruining my sleep by incoherent conversations that he holds with the voices he hears in his head. Sometimes he’s just too sweet. He never bothers to disturb me when my boyfriend is around: D well, today’s his BIRTHDAY! So here I am, wishing u a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY brother! I’m so lucky to have you as my brother. If I had to choose one another, I’d choose no other. When I need help, you’re there for me. The bond we share will always be strong. May GOD grant u all the happiness you deserve. May you live a long life! ENJOY :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank u dhonths :D ur a sweet heart. Insha Allah i will live along life in getting on ur nerves :P