Saturday, April 07, 2007

Eeeek! A Male cockroach?

A cockroach took away my sleep last night. A flying cockroach was roaming in my bedroom when I hopped on bed to catch some zzZ’s. I couldn’t attack it as it was flying all around, neither could ignore it and sleep under the blanket. So, I went to sitting room and slept on sofa the whole night. When I woke up in the morning , I saw the cockroach dancing on the floor upside down :S as if it was dancing to the beat of my snort :P now I wonder whether it’s a male cockroach, who followed and spent the night with me. The cockroach seemed to be very much exhausted. No wonder what the cockroach was up to! Anyways, I smashed it with the broom and now it’s all dead, resting in peace inside my dustbin. Phew!

But how do we identify male and female cockroaches? I guess it was a male one :P

8 comments:

jaheen said...

heheh! i guess it was a female cockroach.. cos you mentioned that "the cockroach dancing on the floor".. hence, i bet its a female one. so, worry not. :p

Anonymous said...

still i cud not get there is female and male cockroaches hehehe really funny.. but even thou u killed remember cockroaches are supposed to have a very wide network they will continue to achieve what they are up to.. hehehehe may be they one male will come tonight too.. hehehehe be ready ;-)

veriya said...

ok u need to get the cockroach back..n check the thorax cus male cockroach has a prominent pair of ridges on the top of its thorax just behind his head, while..the female has only a slightly raised ridge.


well too bad the cockroach is dead ...now v cant even wait n see if it had been able to win shaps over jay...hehehehe...

that i bet jay wud beat the cockroach...my money's on jay...GO GO JAY....

Anonymous said...

i, for one, welcome our new horny cockroach overloads...

Anonymous said...

hahaa!! tat is funny, didn't know that shafeenaz could kill croaches, from what i know, she would scream n get the hell out... hahaha, with a broom, tat's funny lol

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

tru a cockroach wud spoil your sleeep!! hapens to me too!

Aisha said...

Its gud thing u killed it otherwise it may go and tell other guys to come over. To dance and have fun with u while sleeping and maybe upto sumthing more. lol.

Anonymous said...

Ooo dear. I've had experience of cockroaches. Nasty beasts. They're not God's creatures. They're a plague. Killemall!! Love your blog. V uplifting. I'm collecting uplifting things so I'll put you on my links. See ya later!
gleds
gledwood vol 2